Control payroll B.V. attaches great importance to careful and safe handling of privacy-sensitive information of its website visitors, candidates, employees and the self-employed. Control Payroll B.V. has therefore drawn up this privacy statement. Control payroll B.V. handles and secures the personal information entrusted to it with the utmost care. With this privacy statement, Control Payroll B.V. you understand how Control Payroll B.V. handles your personal data in appropriate situations in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
2. Who are we
Control Payroll B.V. (“Control payroll”, “we”, “us” or “our”), Jan van Galenstraat 9, 3115 JG in Schiedam is the controller. Control Payroll B.V. is a service-oriented payroll company. Control payroll B.V. offers Payroll services for the self-employed/freelancers, SMEs, large companies and the government. Control Payroll provides the back office of intermediaries in the temporary employment sector, salary administration and secondment.
Control Payroll B.V. is a controller within the meaning of the GDPR and thus has control over the processing of personal data and determines the purpose and means of the processing.
Control Payroll B.V. sometimes engages other companies to perform services for it. Control Payroll B.V. remains responsible for the processing of your personal data in these situations. With these companies, Control Payroll B.V. contractual agreements about the handling of your personal data, so that your privacy is guaranteed.
3. Technical information
When you visit our website, the website automatically collects information about the (devices of) our visitors. This concerns, for example, information with which device the website is visited, the IP address of your device, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the operating system you use, date and time of your visit, the internet address of the website. from which you were linked directly, the pages you visited and the information you viewed on the website, the geo-location where you are and the material you submit to and download from the website. We use this technical information to manage the website and to improve the quality and effectiveness of our website.
5. When do we collect your personal data?
We are allowed to store and process your data in the following cases:
· If you use Control Payroll B.V. has consented to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes.
If the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract;
· If processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation imposed on Control Payroll B.V. peace;
· If the processing is necessary to protect your or someone else's vital interests;
· If the processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or of a task in the exercise of public authority assigned to Control Payroll B.V. has been commissioned;
· If the processing is necessary for the representation of the legitimate interests of Control Payroll B.V. or a third party, unless your interests or the fundamental rights and freedoms that require the protection of your personal data outweigh those interests.
6. Why do we collect your personal data
Your personal data will be used to provide the best possible HR services to you, including secondment, mediation, payroll and salary administration. Control Payroll B.V. uses your data for the following purposes:
To inform you about interesting offers of products and services from Control Payroll B.V. and from third parties.
· To register and process hours worked in our salary system.
· To be able to assess your suitability and availability in connection with a mediation for permanent or temporary work or an assignment, whereby use can also be made of test results.
· Approach you for commercial offers, newsletters and promotions that may be of interest to you, only if you have registered for this (opt-in).
· To enter into and maintain an employee or personnel/mediation relationship with you and to carry out the relevant administration for this.
· To be able to record an assignment with the client in an agreement with the client and to maintain and fulfill the agreement with the client.
· Process data on behalf of our clients in the context of a pre-employment screening.
· For management purposes including management information, providing internal controls and business safety and conducting audits and auditing.
· Quality purposes such as certification.
· Apply for subsidies, premium discounts, etc.
· If we have entered into an employee or personnel/mediation relationship with you, for compliance with laws and regulations, including but not limited to identification, labor laws, tax and social security laws, anti-fraud and national and international sanctions laws.
7. What personal data do we collect from you?
Control Payroll B.V. If you are a job seeker, candidate, seconded, (temporary) employee, self-employed entrepreneur and/or business relation of Control Payroll B.V., you can process the personal data below. You are responsible for ensuring that the personal information you provide is correct and up to date.
Seconded, (temporary) employee and self-employed person
If you wish to register for Control Payroll B.V. whether its clients can start working/works/has worked, Control Payroll B.V. process the following data:
Name and address details, e-mail address, telephone number, bank and/or giro account number and other contact details
Birth data, age, gender
Curriculum vitae (CV), information about education, internships and work experience
Data about training and education and/or tests that you have followed or done yourself or through us
· Availability and leave data
Nationality, BSN & proof of identity (copy of proof of identity), any work permit
· Data in the context of a pre-employment screening
· Information on the nature and content of previous job placements, as well as on their termination
Other information that is (or may be) important in the context of the assessment of the suitability of the candidate, for example references and certificates and information regarding work experience
· Other data related to the personnel, salary and absenteeism registration
Other content with which you introduce yourself (video, photo) on a voluntary basis
Data other than those mentioned above, the processing of which is required pursuant to or necessary for the purposes of the application of the law
8. Third parties
Control Payroll B.V. may pass on your personal data to other entities of Control Payroll B.V., its clients, subcontractors (for example data processors) who act on behalf of Control payroll B.V. provide services or carry out assignments, suppliers, government agencies and other business relationships. And in all other cases in which we can be obliged to do so, for example by a court order or a court order.
The provision of the personal data takes place on the basis of a legitimate interest, legal obligation and/or for the execution of the agreement in accordance with the purposes stated under "Why do we collect your personal data?".
Your personal data may be transferred outside the Netherlands. Control Payroll B.V. has taken the necessary measures to ensure that the personal data transferred is adequately protected.
9. Your rights
We value that you can easily exercise your rights with regard to the processing of your personal data. If you wish to make use of one of the rights you are entitled and mentioned below, you can contact us as described below.
View and/or change data
You can request us at any time via email@example.com or 010 717 15 71 or by letter at Jan van Galenstraat 9, 3115 JG Schiedam to indicate which (categories of) data we process about you, for what purposes this is done. happens, from which source the data comes and which retention periods are used by us.
In addition, you can contact us at any time to supplement, correct or delete your data. In the unlikely event that we have provided incorrect personal data about you, we will rectify this.
We will notify you when we have changed your personal information.
Restrict processing of your data
If you do not agree with the content of the data we hold about you, you can submit a request to temporarily restrict the processing of your data. We will then wait to distribute your data until it is in order again in your opinion. You can submit a request for a processing restriction at any time via firstname.lastname@example.org or 010 717 15 71 or by letter at Jan van Galenstraat 9, 3115 JG Schiedam.
When we restrict processing of your personal data, we will notify you.
Right to transfer data
You can request the personal data we hold about you in a structured, common and machine-readable form via email@example.com or 010 717 15. You are completely free to transfer this information to third parties.
Right to be forgotten
If you no longer wish to use our services, you can request the removal of all your personal data. You can request us at any time via firstname.lastname@example.org or 010 717 15 or by letter at Jan van Galenstraat 9, 3115 JG Schiedam to delete all your data.
You can also revoke any consent you may have granted to process your data at any time. We will stop processing your personal data for which you have given permission. However, withdrawing your consent does not affect the processing that has already taken place.
Procedure, response time and costs
We try to handle your requests as mentioned in this chapter as quickly as possible, but at the latest within one month. We are required to verify your identity before your requests can be fulfilled. In principle, your requests will be processed electronically, unless this is not possible or you request otherwise.
In principle, we will not charge you any costs for processing your aforementioned requests, unless your requests are excessive, manifestly unfounded or if you request additional copies with the right of access.
Control Payroll B.V. makes every effort to optimally protect your personal data against unauthorized use. We do this on the basis of physical, administrative, organizational and technical measures. For example: only authorized persons have access to the data. If and to the extent that data is provided to data processors who provide services on its behalf
or carry out assignments, Control Payroll B.V. agreed with them that they also optimally protect the personal data.
11. Retention period
Control Payroll B.V. does not store personal data longer than is necessary for the purpose of the processing and in accordance with the legal retention periods.
12. Questions, comments, complaints or (suspected) data breach
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about the protection of your personal data by Control Payroll B.V., you can contact us in writing or by e-mail at email@example.com or Jan van Galenstraat 9, 3115 JG Schiedam. You can also reach us by phone on 010 717 15 71.
If you do not agree with the use by Control payroll B.V. of your personal data, you can also submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
13. Data breach
If there is a (suspicion of) a data breach, we request that you report this immediately via 010 717 15 71 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Control Payroll B.V. reserves the right to amend or change this privacy statement. None of the provisions of the privacy statement is intended to establish any obligation or agreement between Control Payroll B.V. and a person concerned.
15. Other provisions
Dutch law applies to the provisions of this privacy statement and all disputes arising from it